The following is our Code of Conduct. Please be clear on the rules before applying.
Our goal is to act with professionalism, skill, and let our actions do the talking.
1. No stupid names. If in doubt, ask first. No 'PRX' in your name. You will get a guild tag.
2. No posting on any public forums other than our own or our allies with a [PRX] tag. If you want to swim with the idiots on public forums, do so anonymously.
3. No spamming idiocy on in-game shout channels. Act professionally.
4. No shit talk to opponents in-or-out of game. Actions > Words. I prefer you didn't say anything, but a 'good fight' is acceptable.
5. Please help each other quest and XP as needed.
6. We do not randomly kill innocent players without just cause. To kill another player, you need a PRX valid reason.
- Guild enemy/Faction enemy
- An idiotic name such as 'HairyBallzOnUrMom'
- Someone badmouthing PRX
- Someone griefing you or otherwise negatively effecting your playing.
- Defend territory such as a spawn or beneficial area.
- Defend an ally or groupmate. If you are grouped with randoms and someone attacks someone in your group, don't be a pussy, defend your groupmate. We can sort it out later.
- Suspicious activity. You can tell when players are acting shady. Kill first and if there is an issue let the officers sort it out.
7. Before selling an item, offer it to guildmates. Whether or not you charge or give it for free is up to you, however if you charge below shop price then it's a win-win situation. You do not have to advertise it for hours, but a heads up that you are planning on selling it would be nice. No profit is to be made off of guildmates.
8. Loot rules. If more than one person wants an item, /random it. Once a person gets a pick, they don't get another until all in the group gets a pick. Loot will go to groupmembers who want it before people not in the group (ie rerolls or buddies). I have a very low tolerance for loot arguments; if you're a lootwhore quit [PRX] now and save me the trouble.
9. No cheats or hacks. There are plenty of grey areas; if in doubt ask an officer or don't do it. Getting a temporary advantage in one game pales in comparison to being labeled as a cheater for years (ie Ebonlore, Conquest or Sinister). Taking advantage of clearly mistaken vendor prices is not allowed as that crosses the line. You will not afk macro or bot.
10. Save the drama for yo mama. We all die and have bad days from time to time. Log off, do something else, have a drink, but don't bitch and whine in public voice or text channels.
11. No 'I quit the game' or 'this game sucks' posts. If you're unhappy, give it some time, log off for a time... and try again.
12. Be in TS voice comms any time you are active in game.
13. No streaming of our voice comms or guild chat at any time.